The five reels, 100 pay line slot game Dragon Scrolls is brought to us by Genesis Gaming. The RTP rate is shockingly high at 97.03%, and the 100 pay lines are adjustable. The stakes can be set anywhere between 1p and £100 per spin.
Dragon Scrolls is an interesting slotsuk game that features three scatters and some opportunities for free spins.
Dragon Scrolls Theme and Graphics
The ancient scroll is the central theme in Dragon Scrolls slot, and the reels are presented upon it as it floats across a clear sky. The sides of these reels are ornately scripted with dragon scales, showcasing some of the best 3D graphics that online slot games have to offer. This will even look great on mobile devices.
The symbols on the Dragon Scrolls slot reels have an Oriental feel. There are low paying card symbols written in this style of font as well as lucky artefacts. The highest paying of these is the purple blossoms which will reward players with 250x their stake for five on a pay line.
Genesis Gaming is a slot games developer with over ten years of experience. They certainly aren’t new to the landscape, and if you have not tried one of their previous games, you are missing out. There are also similar games you can find at Daisy Slots. Here are some of the similar themed slots games you can enjoy:
How to Play Dragon Scrolls Slot
If Dragon Scrolls slot is starting to sound like the slot game for you, perhaps you would like to try right here at Daisy Slots. Before you head to the games library and hit ‘Play Now’, you will need to ensure that you are registered. Signing up for Daisy Slots is extremely easy and can be done in these quick steps.
- Step 1 - Click the login button at the top of the screen. This will bring up the page that contains the register tab.
- Step 2 - Enter your details.
- Step 3 - Confirm your email address and make your first deposit.
The folks over at Daisy Slots are super nice too. If you are signed up during your birthday, they will send you free spins as a bonus (Full Ts & Cs Apply). Isn’t that nice of them?
Dragon Scrolls slot is located in the slot game library. Hit ‘Play Now’ to open up the game. From here, you will be able to:
- Choose how many pay lines you wish to have active. There are 100 in total.
- Place a bet on these paylines.
- Spin the reels and try to match up the identical symbols 3, 4 or 5 times across a line to win a prize.
Prizes are determined by the amount of symbol in a line, the type of symbol and the bet you placed.
Slot Game Statistics
We like to ensure that our players are fully updated on any slot game they choose to play. As such, here is a list of statistical information that you need to know about the Dragon Scrolls slot game.
- RTP Rate - Stands for a return to player rate. It calculates the percentage of your deposit you are likely to receive back over the course of one million spins. In Dragon Scrolls, the RTP rate is higher than average at 97%.
- Volatility - This represents how much real money you are likely to receive on these spins. This slot is high, which means you will receive payments quite often, but they will not be high amounts.
- Betting Range - The maximum the player can bet is £100 per spin whilst the minimum is 1p. Players can choose to place bets anywhere within this range.
- Max Win - This is how much the player can expect to win as the highest payout. In Dragon Scrolls, this is 1000x your initial bet.
- Bonuses - These extra features provide the game with its personality. In this game, there an extra scatters and the chance to win some free spins.
For more info about the game, look to the table down below.
Free Spins, Stacked Wilds
*All of the above values are subject to change at anytime.
Dragon Scrolls Bonuses & Free Spins
Bonus features round out a slot game, and luckily for us, there are a couple in Dragon Scrolls worth talking about.
There are three different scatters on the reels. Lining up any 3 of these or more on a spin will result in 15 free spins. The winning multipliers will be tripled, and scatters can be landed again to re-trigger spins during these free spins.
The second bonus feature in Dragon Scrolls is the stacked wild feature. This means that wilds will be placed on top of each other to form a stack, thus adding extra wins.
Nothing else is fundamentally game-changing about the Dragon Scrolls bonus features, but the free spins are nice to have.
Last Thoughts on Dragon Scrolls Online Slot
If I had to sum up the slot game Dragon Scrolls slot in one word, it would have to be bland. The game rarely offers up any exciting visuals, and the bonus features present are generic at best. The slot functions perfectly well, and high volatility means playing it won’t waste time.
As such, Dragon Scrolls earns itself a score of 4/9.
Dragon Scrolls FAQ’s
To round out the discussion about Dragon Scrolls, let’s answer some of those burning questions.
Why are there 3 scatters if they all have the same function?
There are a total of 3 scatter symbols in the Dragon Scrolls slot game. Whilst landing three or more of these will result in some free spins, each one does provide a unique multiplier, the highest being 50x your initial stake.
How can I work out the value of each symbol in Dragon Scrolls?
The symbols values are all detailed in the games help menu. This is accessible by clicking the question mark at the bottom of the screen.
What is the House Edge?
In Dragon Scrolls slot game, the return to player rate is around 97%. This means that the casino has a house edge of 3% over the player.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.